Insane Troll Logic

You know what I mean, Tiny Snap Dragon?

live and let die

Published by Zombie Princess under , , , on Thursday, May 21, 2009

When I was living in Brisbane (many many years ago) I lived by the belief that if someone wanted to do something that was their choice. If people wanted to smoke, drink or watch Star Trek Voyager at 2am, that was noone of my business.

Smoking is done in the privacy of their own homes, people did not drink on the public transportation and my bedroom was closest to the television so I was not bothering anyone with my late night viewing habits.
But living in Sydney I am starting to change the way I thinkn about people. No longer is there a 'live and let die' mentality because I am not a passive smoker, I am a non-consentual smoker. The people of Sydney are killing me, slowly and with terrible things that the government makes into anti-smoking adverts.
So no more, I will not let the decisions be made for me, I will not be a passive smoker.
I will take the fight to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment