Insane Troll Logic

You know what I mean, Tiny Snap Dragon?

Fw: Fw: Pass this on or a hippo will live in your roof

Published by Zombie Princess under on Monday, July 27, 2009
.


Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked?
Umm, not sure where my phone is to see who that was, but I think yes.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
It would be nice, I am not overly particular about who as long as they are here to distract me from sleeping. ;)

Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
A little of both, I prefer a salt water pool during the day and the ocean at night.

What is in your backpack right now?
Purse, notebook, pencilcase, Key to the office, a book and a sushi key ring.

Hold hands with anyone last night?
hands... no...

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Peter - My local Miracle Man

Have you ever been told that you were going to hell?
more than several times, but that dosen't worry me since i believe that a hell in the way they were referring to does not exist.

Where were the last three places you went:
Shower, Kitchen, Lounge room... its been a lazy sunday afternoon for me, complete with watching the rain through the window.

What is the longest you've lived in one house?
3 or 4 years.

Have you ever introduced yourself with a name other than your own?
all the time

Has the last person you texted ever been mad at you before?
probably, I am not very good at noticing these things.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No, but I don't have anyone of the same sex that i tell *everything* to.

Next time you will kiss someone?
I don't exactly plan these things.

Who was the last person to make you smile?
Me, about 10 seconds ago I was telling Adele about Michael trying to marry me off to the locals for millions of dollars when we were in Fiji.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I have a reason to get into bed that I am ignoring, not sure that counts.

What color is your bathing suit?
One is black and one is pink.

Would you rather be an alcoholic or a pothead?
alcoholic - it is easier and more legal to get the supplies.

Could you go a day without music?
Yes, but not in total silence.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Yes, I have a design and location picked, Just need to go get it.

Are you excited for anything?
I wish I was, once i get some stuff sorted out and have a clear idea of how the move will work out I will be.

When is the last time you went swimming?
I honestly cant remember. How sad is that.

Have you ever gone camping?
more than once... I have even been flooded out of camping more than once.

What do you spend most of your money on?
CityRail and dvds.

Ever been out past your curfew?
Well, yes but I didn't realize i had a curfew at the time

What are you doing?
Watching Greys anatomy while waiting for the Bug Bang theory to start and filling this in.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an M?
yes. I have also regretted it.

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
The guy who sold me a coke on the way home was moderately attractive for this phase in the moon.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Work, more work, some work... you get the idea.

What was the last thing you bought?
Coke. At the pub for dinner.

Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
hundreds. do I care? no.

Are you an emotional person?
yes. I have no control over my emotions, sometimes I wish I was an ice queen.

Did you speak with your father today?
I have not spoken to that man in more than a few years.

Ever really cried your heart out?
Yea, Iusually feel better after it.

Who were you with the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
The last time I laughed really really hard was with Adele while Elyse and Andrew discussed us.

Do you like to cuddle?
yes.

Are you comfortable with your height?
I wouldnt want to be any taller, heels would get a bit weird if I was taller than most of the guys.

Does anyone love you?
Yea, in different ways.



*this was filled in partly on Sunday and partly on Monday.

.

2 comments:

Della said... @ Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:39:00 AM

I miss swimming :(

The local river just isn't that appealing for it, somehow.

Zombie Princess said... @ Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:50:00 PM

I considered it when I was at Brighton. Even though the water was like minus 100 degrees and i had no spare clothes with me, I considered it.
Must go swimming in the warmer weather. Brighton didn't look too bad if you want to join me.

Post a Comment