Insane Troll Logic

You know what I mean, Tiny Snap Dragon?

gifts of melbourne

Published by Zombie Princess under , , , , on Saturday, July 25, 2009
.







Some of the highlights from my trip (well the ones I can admit to):

White Trash day - Getting skanked up and eating at Hungry Jacks
where it takes teenage boys about 10 mins to come up with the phrase 'Hello Ladies'.

Th Croft Institute - anything with a science/ 20s hospital theme is automatically awesome.




The Protest - when I protest it is always useful to have a man strung up and a surgeon operating in the street.

Giant gifts - Down a random alley we found a massive gift, I am still not sure what purpose it served.

Brighton - See pictures in posts below. They were so awesome and inspired me to paint the beach...
apparently that is illegal...

The Fire towers - Anything with fire is exciting. and at night with the city lights it was so pretty.


I am sure there is more i *can* share but I am tired so this is it for now.








.

0 comments:

Post a Comment