Insane Troll Logic

You know what I mean, Tiny Snap Dragon?

Melbourne July 09

Published by Zombie Princess under , , on Saturday, July 25, 2009
.


I took 482 pictures while i was visiting Melbourne, below are 5 of them. Some are up on Facebook and some I may have promised not to display on the internet. I had the best few weeks down there, and not just because I was not working every day.


^Graffiti in an alley

^The fire towers along Southbank

^Brighton beach houses

^a toilet near Batman Avenue

^A building in the City


.

4 comments:

Della said... @ Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:15:00 PM

You might have promised, but I didn't! And I have the video involving the headband.

That said, I shan't be posting them online anyways *lol*

Zombie Princess said... @ Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:27:00 PM

actually i only promised not to post them on Facebook.

However i will not be putting *that* on here.

Della said... @ Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:45:00 PM

It's for the best. Don't want everyone to be traumatised by unicorns.

Zombie Princess said... @ Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:50:00 PM

or for my blog to become some sort of unicorn fetish site... *shudder*

Plus posting them would negate their value as blackmail.

Post a Comment